Galloping Retired Horses
Covering an area of more than 150,000 square feet, there are 3 paddocks and 13 retired horses in Hong Kong Riding Skill Academy. Accompanied by professional trainers, beginners can learn how to ride on paddock, acquire the skill of getting on/off and controlling the horse. Also, regular courses are available to let interested people understand more about horses through feeding horses, rubbing horses and walking along with horses. In addition, the Academy also organizes residential camps, BBQ, basin meals and buffet for the general public.
Hong Kong Riding Skill Academy
Address: Lot 3040 in DD 111, Kam Tin Road, Shek Kong, New Territories
Tel:2488 6886 / 9580 6118
Opening Hours: 8:30am-6:30pm (Mon-Fri)
8:30am-7:30pm (Sat, Sun and Public Holiday)
(1) Admission: $20/person
(2) Group Riding: $45 (Mon-Fri), $65 (Sat, Sun and Public Holiday)
(3) Individual Riding: $200/half an hour
(4) One-day Camp: $250 (Mon-Fri), $320 (Sat, Sun and Public Holiday)
(5) BBQ: $68/4hrs (Mon-Fri), Adult $82, Child $68 (Sat, Sun and Public Holiday)
(6) Riding with BBQ: Adult $ 120, Child $100 (Mon-Fri), Adult $140, Child $128 (Sat, Sun and Public Holiday)
(7) Basin Meal: $620/6 persons (Mon-Fri), $650/6 persons (Sat, Sun and Public Holiday)
Transport: take taxi from West Rail Kam Sheung Road station or take bus No. 54, alight at Chi Ma Leng, walk to the direction of Hung Wan Cars Co., Ltd. For about 10 minutes.